SOG Knives Toothlock -Partially Serrated, Black TiNi
Thoughtfully designed for anything that comes its way, the Toothlock easily opens and closes with one hand. It combines preparedness with attractiveness while using SOG's newest locking mechanism that allows for rapid deployment and a solid blade lockup. The aggressive grip pattern give users a handle surface that is non-slip and easy to hold. It features a VG-10 san mai stainless steel blade that holds its edge for longer periods of time. The blade shape cuts effortlessly while maintaining a thick reinforced tip for power penetration. It can be carried conveniently with its reversible low-carry pocket clip.
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Product Weight: 3.50 oz
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Product Type: Folding Knife
- Locking Mechanism: Toothlock
- Engravable: Yes
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low-Carry
- Finish: Black TiNi
- Edge Type: Partially Serrated
- Blade Steel Type: San Mai VG-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon, Stainless Steel Liner
- Handle Color: Black
- Hardness: RC. 58-60
Mfg No: TK-04
Manufacturer: SOG Knives
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 7 (L) x 3 (W) x 1.625 (H) inches.: