Umarex Fuel .22 Combo 3-9x32 w/Rings
New technologies continue to provide quiet and powerful pellet rifles like the new Umarex Fuel. This rifle is a .22 caliber powerhouse that's fueled by a ReAxis gas piston that slings alloy pellets down range at 1200 fps with an accurate lead pellet capable of reaching 1000 fps. Its downrange muzzle noise is reduced by the Umarex SilencAir 5-chamber noise dampening system. Equipped with a synthetic black stock and a built-in bipod, combined with a metal Picatinny rail to ensure the included air rifle scope stays locked down, the Umarex Fuel is ready for steady target acquisition. This model comes with a 3-9x32 scope.
- Tactical Features: Integrated bi-pod
- Product Group: Air Rifles
- Brand: Umarex
- Caliber: .177 (4.5mm)
- Ammo Type: Pellets
- FPS w/Alloy Pellet: 1200
- FPS w/Lead Pellet: 1000
- Barrel Length: 18.75"
- Total Length (inches): 45"
- Capacity: 1
- Action: Break Barrel
- Power: Reaxis Gas Piston
- Trigger Action: 2-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Trigger Pull (lbs): 3.3
- Length of Pull (inches): 14.5
- Cocking Effort (lbs): 30, single-shot cocking mechanism
- Stock: Black all-weather synthetic
- Accessory Rail: Lock Down Picatinny Scope Rail
- Noise Reduction: Umarex SilencAir 5 Chamber Noise Dampener
- Rifling: Rifled barrel for accuracy
- Safety: Automatic safety
- Weight: 9.5 lb
- Sights: Fiber optic sights, rear adjustable
- Optics: 3-9x32 airgun scope included
- Finish: Blued barrel and receiver
- Shooting Comfort: Rubber recoil pad
Mfg No: 2251314
Manufacturer: Umarex USA
Weight: 10.8 pounds.
Dimensions: 47 (L) x 7 (W) x 3 (H) inches.: