Excursion Trekking Pole
The Excursion trekking pole is constructed of high quality aluminum that is great for trail hiking. The adjustable pole has a built in anti-shock system so even if the terrain gets rugged, you're ready to conquer. The cork and EVA grip handle makes gripping easy and comfortable.
- Constructed of high quality aluminum 7075
- Contoured cork and EVA grip with adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Anti-shock absorbing impact system built in for rough trails
- Durable carbide pole tip with removable protection cap
- Three-section telescoping pole system for compact storage and easy transport
- Extended Length: 135 cm (53")
- Collapsed Length: 68 cm (26.75")
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
Mfg No: 7897002
Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 26.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 2 (H) inches.: