Heckler Koch USP Compact Pistol 40 S&W 3.58" Barrel 12 Rounds Stainless
USP Compacts are smaller and lighter than large frame USPs. The reduction in trigger reach and grip circumference increases concealability and enhances shooting ergonomics. Unlike some subcompact semiautomatic pistols that use a difficult to shoot “two-finger grip” frame, the USP Compact uses a narrow, full-hand grip frame with a choice of interchangeable extended or flush-fitting magazine floorplates. This makes the pistol easy to shoot without sacrificing concealability. Like their large frame predecessors, USP Compacts are designed with the demanding needs of the law enforcement and military shooters in mind. Using a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy P loads.
- Easy to shoot, simple to maintain; the USP Compact is a reliable, safe, accurate, and highly concealable pistol.
- Features & System Characteristics:
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Grooved target triggers
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Specially designed captive recoil spring assembly with polymer absorber bushing
- Choice of corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish or stainless steel slide
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- No snag, bobbed hammer
- Flared recurve trigger guard
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Contoured, extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Finish: Stainless
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 12 + 1
- # of Magazines: 2
- Grips Black
- Sights: Fixed 3-Dot
- Finish: Stainless
- Barrel: 3.58"
- Overall: 6.81"
- Safeties: Manual Safety Lever
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.