Big Agnes Deep Creek Tarp Medium
The Deep Creek Tarp offers shade and protection on the river or in the desert, over the camp kitchen, or for those who prefer to sleep sans the walls of a traditional tent. The 2 poles, multi loops and guy-out points offer an array of set up possibilities in any environment.
- Tarp shelter creates an outdoor living area to shield you from the elements
- Versatile shape with 2 adjustable poles (included) allows a multitude of pitch configurations
- Additional pole attachment location at center of tarp for more set up options or additional stability by adding a center pole
- Reflective guylines with cord adjusters and multiple guy-out points
- Stash pockets at corners for guyline storage
- Gear loops included along ridge seam
- Peak height and covered area varies based on pitch configuration
-150 sq ft is the approximate floor area based on the dimensions of the tarp when flat
- Body is polyester
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- 2 aluminum adjustable poles
- 6 steel stakes
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Trail Weight: 5 lb
- Packed Weight: 6 lb 8 oz
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 6" x 29"
- Floor Area: 150 sq ft
-Vestibule Area: 0 sq ft
- Head Height: 76"
Mfg No: TDCTMD15
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 6.9 pounds.
Dimensions: 30 (L) x 6 (W) x 6 (H) inches.: