Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 3 Person
Big Agnes make Copper Spur tents a risk-free investment:full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters that are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep vertical walls make long trips with a partner or two comfortable. There’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be easy like Sunday morning.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Trail Weight: 3 lb 14 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lb 6 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lb 1 oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 22"
- Floor Area: 44 sq ft
Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
Head Height: 44"
Mfg No: TCS314
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: