126 Lumen Xenon Light, Handheld or Ring
Low light environments are often difficult for shooters to safely search and assess, further highlighting the importance of target identification and backstop awareness. A light source is a must to unveil what may be hidden from view under the cover of darkness. Safety is always first when it comes to the presentation of firearms. Do not let the dark fool you into thinking otherwise. It can be used comfortably as a handheld light. Or, slide it through the included flashlight ring and now it can be mounted onto any Picatinny rail on your weapon.
- Weapon-mount tactical flashlight with long-lasting Xenon bulb
- Ultra-high 126 lumen output; combat tactical front head
- Pushbutton momentary switch and twist-on permanent switch
- Remote pressure switch; mounts to Picatinny/Weaver rails
- Easy-to-hold body for handheld applications
- Material: Aluminum
- Flashlight Bulb Type: 26mm Xenon IRB
- Flashlight Voltage: 6V
- Flashlight Maximum Lumens: 126
- Flashlight Battery Operating Time: 70 Minutes
- Switch Operating Type: Push-button Momentary/Twist-on Permanent Switch
- Flashlight Focus: Preset
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium BatteryX2
- Pressure Switch Included: Yes
- Length: 5.22"
- Diameter: 1"
- Weight with Battery: 5.6 oz
- Color: Black
Mfg No: LT-ZL168
Manufacturer: Leapers Inc.
Weight: 0.81548 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: