Just Right Carbine 9mm Standard Takedown 16.25" Threaded Barrel 17 Rounds Marine Nickel
The perfect AR-style companion to your Glock! Pistol caliber carbines deliver better accuracy, velocity, and recoil control than their handgun counterparts and JRC's latest Carbine delivers all that and more. It's well-built, take-down portable, fully ambidextrous, and most importantly, a lot of fun to shoot. If you like the idea of one-cartridge convenience or if you want to get in some range time with an AR-15 without spending a fortune on 5.56 ammo, the JRCTM Pistol Caliber Carbine is right up your alley. The "Marine" version features a premium stainless steel barrel for enhanced accuracy, muzzle brake to control recoil and flash, and an electro-less nickel-plated finish that makes it resistant to the corrosive effects of saltwater.
- Straight blowback operation
- Features slim forend tube that removes barrel when twisted for easy 2-pc. takedown (no more removal of barrel nut with wrench)
- 6061T-6 aluminum receivers, trigger housing & modified mag. well
- Upper receiver w/integral Picatinny rail
- Ambidextrous bolt
- Lightweight RH threaded barrel
- Collapsible 6-position M4 buttstock
- Standard M4 buffer tube & pistol grip
- Electro-less nickel-plated finish
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 16.25"
- Barrel Finish/Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Nickel
- Receiver Finish: Marinecote
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock: Telescoping 6-position collapsible M-4 style
- Receiver: Aerospace-grade 6061T-6 aluminum with nickel-plated finish
- Pistol grip: M-4
- Handguard: Free-floating quad rail
- Overall length: 30.25"-33.5"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Trigger Type: Standard