NOVA HD WP 1080p POV Cam w/RF remote
The Nova HD from Intova is a 1080p action camera with a uni-body design that seals the camera electronics directly inside an underwater housing. It features a 5MP CMOS sensor that enables the camera to shoot video at resolutions up to 1080p at 30 fps and take 5MP still photos. It can also record 60 fps video at 720p resolution and produce interpolated photos at up to 12MP, with burst modes up to 10 fps available. The camera is waterproof to a depth of 200' and has an electronic red filter that can be activated to help maintain a natural-looking white balance when diving. For flexible camera control, a waterproof RF remote comes included.
A fixed-focal-length lens features an ultra-wide 140° angle of view, letting you capture nearly everything in front of the lens. The polycarbonate housing incorporates buttons for all camera controls, including START/STOP recording and menu navigation, making them accessible underwater. Positive buoyancy means the housing will float to the surface if it slips away from you underwater. The base of the housing provides a flat surface and includes a standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole for mounting to tripods and other support accessories.
A built-in 1.5" LCD screen allows you to compose your shots while shooting or to play them back later on. The LCD can be disabled to save battery life when not required. With the screen on, the rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts approximately 2 hours, and up to 3 hours with the LCD screen off. In addition to a small 32 MB buffer of internal flash memory, the camera takes Class 6 or faster microSD/SDHC memory cards in capacities up to 32 GB, with Class 10 recommended for HD video recording. Opening the back of the housing reveals a mini HDMI port for connecting to a TV to playback your videos, and a micro USB port for battery charging and transferring files to your computer. A micro USB cable comes included.
- Unibody design integrates camera and housing into a single cohesive unit that is waterproof down to 200'
- A 1/2.5" CMOS sensor captures HD video at 1080p at 30 fps and 720p at 60 fps, and takes still photos at up to 5MP without interpolation (up to 12MP interpolated)
- Burst modes: 3, 5, 10 fps
- Ultra-wide 140° lens designed to ensure none of the action is left out of frame
- 4x Digital zoom
- A 1.5" LCD screen allows monitoring and playback, and can be switched off to conserve battery life
- A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows attachment to a wide variety of standard photo and video tripods and mounts
- Rechargeable 1450mAh lithium-ion battery
- Menu and Mode settings fully accessible via five buttons on the rear of the housing
- Manual white balance control
- Dive Mode setting applies an electronic red filter to the image to help ensure proper white balance underwater
- Motion Detection mode
- Time Lapse mode
- Self capturing mode
- Snap stills while recording video with Picture in Video