Chinook Kodiak Peak II -5F Sleeping Bag
The Kodiak Peak is great for outdoor winter pursuits, when temperatures are not quite so extreme. Expedition-ready features such as Insufil® Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, draft tubes and neck collar. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Insufil® Thermo technology provides high loft and exceptional warmth making bags soft, lightweight and compact. The Insufil® fibers are bonded using a special heating process that produces insulation that does not clump and fibers that do not separate during use.
- Color: Orange/Red
- Temperature Rating: -5F / -20C
- Size: 90" x 34" x 22" (230 x 86 x 55 cm)
- Shape: mummy
- Construction: three layer
- Outer Shell: ripstop polyester
- Lining: polyester taffeta
- Filling: 2.6 lbs (1200 g) of Insufil Thermo
- Zipper: #5 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
Mfg No: 20460
Weight: 4.8 pounds.
Dimensions: 15.5 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 10.5 (H) inches.: