T1 Flashlight - 123A Lithium
Powered by 2-123A lithium batteries, the T1 has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (241 lumens) uniform focused spot with flood beam. Engineered with the professional in mind, the T1 has a patented tactical end-cap switch that activates constant and momentary High, Low, Strobe, and Lockout modes. It has a precision machined, aluminum body from solid bar stock with a military-spec Type III hard coat anodized black finish and an aggressive knurling pattern for positive grip. It's the ideal size flashlight under any circumstance.
- Mineral Glass optical window has a double-sided anti-reflective coating and a Teflon® seal to withstand environmental pressures
- High powered energy efficient 35,000 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Patented optical system - machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection.
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body from solid bar stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Shockproof, crushproof, and water-resistant construction
- O-Ring compression sealing throughout
- Tactical end-cap switch activates constant and momentary High, Low, Strobe, and Lockout modes
- High quality wrist lanyard included
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- Impact-Resistant Head protects optical system
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: Low: 23 and High: 241
- Run Time: Low: 47 Hours and High: 4 Hours
- Effective Range: Upto 446 Feet
- Battery Type: 2 123A Lithium (Included)
- Dimensions: 4.56" x 1"
- Weight: 3.95oz
- Color: Black
Mfg No: T1C-01-R7
Manufacturer: Nite Ize
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 9 (L) x 4.5 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: