Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core 25" x 78" x 4", Wide, Long
Insulated Q-Core sleeping pads are the ultimate answer to age old quandary of how to pack comfort into the backcountry. Utilizing Alternating I-beam Construction, the Q-Core’s quilted look evenly distributes your weight while the larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad. X-Static synthetic insulation keeps you warm and its pack ability allows you to take it with you anywhere.
- The most comfortable pads on the planet
- Light and compact three season pads at 3.5”/9cm thick for extra comfort
- Estimated R-Value of 5
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Type: Wide Long
- Size: 25" x 78" x 3.5"
- Color: Silver/Gray
- Rated To: 15°
- Weight: 36 oz
Mfg No: PQIAWL12
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: