Barrel Assembly CMV/CHF300BLK/1:8/10.3"/S2W, Pistol SBN
Cold Hammer Forging of barrels has been known for decades to produce the most accurate, longest lasting rifle barrels obtainable. The Cold Hammer Forging of barrels is accomplished through intense hydraulic pressure applied at opposing angles by carbide steel hammers. During the hammering process, a mandrel is inserted into the bore while the carbide steel hammers shape the barrel around the mandrel creating the chamber, the lands, and the grooves. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, the Cold Hammer Forging process creates a defect free bore and the most consistent chamber possible. All Daniel Defense cold hammer forged barrels are made from start to finish in our state-of-the-art facility located in Black Creek, GA. In keeping with our heritage of not cutting corners, all cold hammer forged barrels feature a forged chamber and heavy phosphate exterior coating. They are all MP tested on-site and will prove themselves to be more accurate and last longer than a barrel that has cut or button rifling.
- Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
- Caliber: 300 BLK
- Barrel Length: 10.3"
- Manuf. Process: Cold Hammer Forged
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Diameter At Gas Port: .750?
- Barrel Extension: A4
- Profile: S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]
- Weight: 1.29
Mfg No: 36-116-00253-107
Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
Weight: 1.45 pounds.
Dimensions: 13 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.5 (H) inches.: