Hollywood looks, magnum firepower, big-time "cool factor"... what are you waiting for? If the thought of throwing some heavy loads downrange makes your mouth water, if you're a firm believer in "go big or go home," the Desert Eagle Mark XIX is the powerhouse you've been looking for. Gas-operated, rotating bolt, carbon steel construction. Single action trigger with approximately four pound pull. Full picatinny rail on the barrel from end of chamber to right behind the front sight. Combat type, fixed sights. Polygonal rifling with right hand twist, 6 lands and grooves. Standard ambidextrous safeties. All models feature a full Weaver style accessory rail on the barrel from the end of the chamber to right behind the front sight and standard ambidextrous safeties. California approved.
- High-quality carbon steel barrel, frame, and slide
- Weaver style accessory rail
- Integrated muzzle brake helps control flip and recoil
- Generous 8.5" sight radius, the longer the better, and the Desert Eagle delivers on the "longer"
- Easy to switch to another chambering with the correct barrel, bolt assembly and magazine (not included)
- 4-lb. (approx.) single-action trigger pull
- California compliant
- Action: Semi-automatic (Single Action/Double Action)
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Capacity: 8rds
- Barrel: 6"
- Sights: Fixed combat-type
- Frame: Brushed Chrome Steel
- Slide: Brushed Chrome Steel
- Grips: Black
- Length: 10.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Height: 6.25"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6.6 oz.