Burris XTR II Scope 3-15x50mm, G2B Mil-Dot Illuminated Reticle, Matte Black Md: 201033
Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state of the art technology. XTR riflescopes feature a five times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi Lume® multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shock proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest for category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
- Magnification: 3x-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25mm
- Reticle: G2B Mil-Dot
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 brightness settings
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 36' and 15x: 7.5'
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.50" and 15x: 4.25"
- Exit Pupil: 3x: 11mm and 15x: 3.3mm
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 110 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 Yards – infinity
- Battery: CR2032
- Length: 14.13"
- Weight: 30.90 oz
- Finish: Matte