Humminbird Helix 7 Si GPS KVD Md: 409850-1KVD
The HELIX 7 SI GPS KVD features a brilliant 800H x 480V, 7" display with backlight. Side Imaging/Down Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optionals maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 7 SI GPS KVD fishfinder GPS system.
Special Inclusion: Included are three of Kevin Van Dam's hand picked baits; 1 Deep Diving Crank Bait, 1 KVD Spinner Bait and a Foot Ball Ledge Jig. Watch Kevin's tips for fishing these lures.
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size: 7" Diagonal
- Resolution: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 watts
- Depth Capability: 100 ft (SI), 1500 ft
- Temperature: Included
- Speed: GPS Supplied
- Backlight: LED
- GPS Tracking: Yes
- Waypoints, Routes, tracks/Points: 2,500, 45, 560/20,000
- Optional Cartography: Humminird, Navionics GOLD/ Hotmaps
- 360 Imaging: Not supported
- NMEA 2000: Not supported
- HD Radar: Not supported
- I-Pilot Link: Not supported
- Weather Sense: Not supported
- AIS: Not supported
- Input Voltage: 10-20 vDC
- Input Draw: 800mA
- Dimensions: Gimbal Mount: 10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D
Indash Mount: 10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D