Sig Sauer Whiskey3 SFP Hunting Riflescope 3-9x40mm, Triplex Reticle, 0.25 MOA Adjustment, Black Md: SOW33002
Designed to get you in the game, the WHISKEY3 features low dispersion glass, rugged chassis, capped windage and elevation turrets, and the industrial design provides rugged reliability and protection from the elements. Includes one FREE SBT (SIG Ballistic Turret) custom lasered elevation dial calibrated to your unique ballistics and environmental conditions.
Designed for traditional hunting rifles as well as common MSR / AR platforms, the WHISKEY3 3 – 9 x 40 mm riflescope is the ideal solution for short, medium, and long range engagements, as well as recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers.
- 3x optical zoom offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options
- Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation
- European style eyepiece for a smooth, fast, and precise reticle adjustment
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Focal Plane: Second
- Reticle: Triplex
- Adjustment: 0.25 MOA
- Exit Pupil: 15.0mm Low / 4.8mm High
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 33.9' Low / 11.3' High
- Eye Relief: 3.5" Low / 3.5" High
- Objective Filter Thread: 43mm x 0.75mm
- Objective Clear Aperture: 1.6"
- Weight: 15.7 oz
- Length: 12.3"
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 90 MOA
- Illumination Settings: N/A
- Battery: N/A