Viridian Green Lasers X5L w/TacLoc Holster fits 1911 Md: X5L-CC3
The Recover Grip and Rail System can be easily installed on your 1911 in under five minutes. Installation does not require assistance from a gunsmith and no permanent modification are required to be made to your gun. To install, simply unscrew your old grip and screw your new Recover on in its place
- The Recover Grip and Rail System can be easily installed on your 1911 in under five minutes. Installation does not require assistance from a gunsmith and no permanent modification are required to be made to your gun.
- Blinding 224 lumen taclight
- Laser is visible day or night, indoors or out
- Lean, aluminum body profile offers tight fit
- Wide array of custom modes
- ECR Instant-On technology
- Beam Intensity/Wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous wave
- Laser Beam Divergence: approx. 0.5" at 50 feet
- Spot Size: 1.2 mrad
- Range: Up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night
- Dimensions: 2.84"L x 1.37"H x 1.45" W
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (including battery)
- Construction: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel(R) polymer
- User Adjustable: Easy to use windage and elevation adjustments on laser
- Power Source: 1x CR123A 3v lithium (included)
- Battery Life: 6+ hours of constant laser runtime, 10+ hours of pulsing laser runtime, 60 minutes of laser and light runtime.
- Tactical Light Output: 178 lumens on continuous, 224 lumens on strobe mode
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous activation and infinite amount of custom operating modes (user can customize laser pulse rate, tactical light strobe rate and light output).