Okuma Nomad Travel Surf Rod 10' Length, 4 Piece Rod, Medium/Heavy Power, Medium/Fast Taper Md: NTS-S-1004MH
Step on to the boat for the first day of your dream fishing trip and you get the first look at the lodge gear. Inspecting the faded finish, pitted guides and disintegrating handles, don't say we didn't try to help. Okuma Nomad Travel rods were constructed for anglers who want their total experience to equal the quality of their destination, and that includes fishing great rods. Constructed in three pieces and utilizing European spigot ferrules, Nomad Travel rods deliver one-piece rod performance. Each model includes two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility while keeping luggage to a minimum. Premium components were chosen for rock-solid durability. Secured in a custom padded and waterproof case, Nomad Travel rods travel easily in overhead luggage bins, alleviating the difficulty and expense of long rod tubes.
Nomad Surf Rods Feature:
- OC-9 Technology: Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for reduced wind knots with braided line
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- Shrink tube foregrip and rear grips for maximum durability
- All Nomad Surf rods are 4-pcs construction for easy transportation
- Fuji DPS reel seat on all surf models for reduced weight
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs rod
- Protective hard PVC tube for maximum protection on Surf rods
- Rod Power: Medium Heavy
- Rod Taper: Medium Fast
- Rod Length: 10' 0"
- Line Weight: 15-30(M) / 30-50(B)
- Lure Weight: 1 ~ 4
- Number of Sections: 4-pcs
- Gimbal Type:
- Fore Grip Length: 7-1/4"
- Rear Grip Length: 19"
- Number of Guides: 7 + Tip
- Handle Style: A
- Weight (oz): 12.1