Hawke Knives Apocalypse Shovel V 1.0 Md: MH-050
Mykel Hawke's survival experience has helped him to engineer one of the finest survival shovels to ever hit the market place. It's light weight yet engineered to be tough and last a lifetime. Hidden within its knurled steel handle are all of the tools that you'll need to get you out alive.
- Grade A components
- Large fixed blade knife with plain edge and serrated spine
- Glass breaker
- Bow drill divot hole (for starting fires)
- Knurled handles for the ultimate grip
- Hi-tensile nylon pouch
- 22" Over all length
- 6" shovel with one serrated side and one sharpened side
- Heavy duty construction
- The shovel is constructed of two different grades of hardened stainless steel, both 440 and 420.
- The coating is for anti-corrosion and anti-reflectivity, it is applied by PVD (physical vapor deposition).
Manufacturer: Hawke Knives
Manufacturer Number: MH-050