Pelican 45 Quart Elite Cooler Oilve Drab Md: 32-45Q-CC-OD
Pelican 32-45Q-CC-OD Portable Cooler
The Pelican 32-45Q-CC-OD is a 45QT portable cooler in OD green from the ProGear Elite product line. With a freezer-grade gasket and 2" of polyurethane insulation, this cooler has up to 10 days of ice retention. The ProGear design of the unit features a reliable latching mechanism and a convenient dual-handle system.
This 45QT capacity cooler is especially perfect for fishing. With its molded-in tie downs and non-skid feet, the cooler can be easily secured. A fish scale integrated on the lid makes measuring simple and fast. Plus, Pelican designed this portable cooler to make clean-up a breeze, as it uses a sloped drain and threaded plug that can also be attached to a garden hose for thorough rinsing.
For insulation and durability, this unit is designed to meet rigorous standards. After thorough visual, mechanical, and captive grizzly bear testing, the Pelican ProGear has been given bear-resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC). In other words, bear-human interactions can be significantly reduced with the use of this ProGear Elite cooler. Pelican is known for its incredibly resilient products. The same attention to quality and detail has been applied to this Pelican 32-45Q-CC-OD cooler with a 45-quart capacity.
- Up to 10 days ice retention
- Freezer grade gasket
- 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual handle system (molded-in & hinged)
- Wide press & pull latches for gloved use
- Molded-in tie downs
- Non-skid & non-marking raised feet
- Molded-in lock hasp
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel plate and hardware
- Sloped drain & tethered threaded plug (garden hose attachable)
- Integrated fish scale on lid
- Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
- Manufacturer guaranteed for life
- Color:OD Green
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 19" x 12" x 12" (48.2 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 29.66" x 20" x 19.25" (75.3 x 50.8 x 48.9 cm)
- Weight:35.95 lbs. (16.31 kg)
- Int. Cubic Volume:1.58 cubic feet (44.84 cubic decimeter)