Okuma Tundra Spinning Reel 50, 4.5:1 Gear Ratio, 1BB Bearings Md: TU-50-CL
Some fishing locations and techniques require finesse, while others need more brute strength and force. Tundra reels are for the latter, where pulling on big fish is the rule, rather than the exception. You'll often find Tundra reels on a pier, jetty or beach, where heavy casting weights and a tough fishing location is the norm. Catfish anglers also love the Tundra reels for their no-nonsense approach to landing fish.
- 1BB drive system for smoothness
- Corrosion resistant graphite spool
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- Spooled with monofilament line
- Reel Type: Spinning
- Bearings: 1BB
- Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
- Mono Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 12Lb/390
- Product Dimensions: 6.60 Length x 5.00 Width x 4.50 Height
- Product Weight: 0.90 lb(s).