Wheeler Anti Cant Indicator, Picatinny Rail Md: 580033
Keeping your scope perfectly aligned is critical to long-range accuracy and the Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator is a pivotal tool for ensuring your rifles accuracy. Canting your scope, even just a couple of degrees, can cause error in point of impact. With modern "Drop-Compensating" scopes, an Anti-Cant Indicator is a necessity. If your gun isn't aligned correctly dialing up the turrets, or using hold-over marks, will just throw your shot off. This error can easily be enough to cause misses. The Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator ensures that your rifle is always held near perfectly vertical, eliminating any chance for "Cant Error" to cause a miss.
- Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position
- Increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation
- Easy-to-view from shooting position
- Attaches to Picatinny rail, folds in when not in use
- Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish
Mfg No: 580033
Weight: 0.15 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.125 (L) x 5.75 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: