Lews Fishing Mach 1 Speed Spool Series Reel 31" IPT, 7.1:1 Gear Ratio, 9+1 Bearings, Left Hand Md: MH1SHL
Delivering a blazing fast 7.1:1 gear ratio, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spool Casting Reel picks up line at mach speed to make sure you are always in control of every fishing situation. Featuring a super smooth ten bearing system (9+1) as well, the Mach 1’s one-piece graphite frame and sideplates keeps all moving parts in perfect alignment, while also reducing weight.
The MSB cast control system provides both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, as well as, an internal 4-pin positive on/off Centrifugal Brake System for complete cast control. The reel also features a super smooth multi-disc drag system to slow down hard fighting fish, as well as, an extra tough zirconia line guide for added durability. Lightweight, advanced and powerful, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spool Casting Reel takes speed and performance to the next level.
- One-piece lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Zero-reverse one-way stainless steel clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting brake (MSB) cast control
- Machined forged, double-anodized, large capacity aluminum spool
- Double-anodized aluminum 10lb max drag star drag with audible click
- 95mm bowed, anodized aluminum handle with Lew’s custom paddle knobs
- Double-anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Zirconia line guide
- Gear Ratio:7.1:1
- Bearings:9BB + 1RB
- Line Capacity (Test/Yd.):12/150