How do you make the most concealable full-power pistol even better? Offer it in all major self-defense calibers, that's how. When the Springfield Armory XD-S arrived on the scene in 9MM and .45ACP, its svelte profile quickly made it the pistol to beat for concealed carry. The thin, single-stack design allows it to melt into the body when carried, yet it's shockingly easy to control. Even those with larger hands can get most of three fingers on the grip. Practice is everything, so rather than go for uncomfortably and uncontrollably small, we aimed to create a handgun that's easy and pleasurable to shoot while still offering amazing concealment. You'll enjoy your range time with the XD-S and become a better shooter as a result.
- Action: Striker Fired
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Capacity: 1 - 6 Round Flush / 1 - 7 Round Mid-Mag
- Barrel: 3.3" Hammer Forged, Carbon Steel, Melonite / 1:16 RH
- Frame: Polymer Black
- Slide: Forged Steel Melonite Finish
- Sights: Dovetail 3-Dot Iron w/Fiber Optic Front & White Dot Rear
- Trigger Pull: 5.5
- 7.7 lbs.
- Weight: 23oz
- Length: 6.3"
- Height: 4.4" with Flush Mag / 5" with Mid-Mag"
- Width: 0.9"
- XD-S Essentials Package comes with: (2) XD-S flush fitting magazines, Lockable case, Cable lock and Bore brush
- Weight: 22 oz. w/Empty Flush Mag and 23 oz. w/Empty Mid-Mag