Alps Mountaineering OutdoorZ Big Bear Pack, Mossy Oak Break Up Country Md: 9411096
The Big Bear is Alps Mountaineering most modular pack yet - it can be used as a fanny pack, day pack, or both! The fanny pack has a large extendable day pack that expands out of the fanny pack to give you an additional 1,900 cubic inches of space. If you're going on a short trek and only need the capacity of the fanny pack, the expandable day pack section can stow away. You can also connect optional pockets to the front of the shoulder harness. There is a camera pocket, binocular pocket, and turkey call pocket that can clip onto the harness of our Big Bear pack. These pockets are also compatible with the Little Bear. The fanny pack has a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and a front pocket, giving you plenty of space to organize your gear. The Big Bear comes with a padded removable waist belt that has an easy access pocket to keep your smaller items handy. We offer this pack in Brushed Realtree Xtra HD fabric, as well as, Brushed Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity. With so many options and uses, the Big Bear is sure to quickly become your favorite pack.
- Two Packs in One!
- Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Big Bear is compatible with Little Bear Optional Harness Pockets
- Padded Waist Belt with Easy Access Pocket
- Pockets: 2 side, Front, and Main
- Fanny Pack Extends into Large Day Pack
- Webbing Loops for Lashing on Extra Gear
- Pattern: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- Fanny Pack Capacity: 800 Cubic Inches
- Day Pack Capacity: 1900 Cubic Inches
- Total Capacity: 2700 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering
Manufacturer Number: 9411096