Big Agnes Hog Park 20 Thermolite Extra Long Md: BHPL16
Park Synthetic bags are cut wide and tall. They're ideal for campers of a larger stature, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or budget-minded road tripping. Slip one of our 25” wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our full pad sleeve design.
- Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed without adding bulk
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home (Not available on Buffalo Park)
- Wrap the top of the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home (Buffalo Park)
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood with a comforter in a bed
- The cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodate different pad thicknesses
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- 2 x 62” YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon stuff sack
- Nylon taffeta shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Cotton/Polyester lining
- Thermolite Extra - a simulated down material that offers plush warmth and softness
- Long/up to: 6'6
- Pad Size: 25"x78"
- Color: Spice
- Fill Type: Thermolite Extra
- Fill Weight: 44oz
- Bag Weight: 6lb 7oz
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth: 75"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size: XXL 12" x 23"
- Compressed Bag Size: 10" x 13"
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Manufacturer Number: BHPL16