Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35mm Dual Illuminated Green Chevron, M193 Md: Ta11-D-100293
This 3.5x35 ACOG scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for a bright aiming point in any light condition. The ranging reticle is calibrated for M193 ammunition (5.56, 55gr FMJ, common military surplus) fired from a 16" barrel.
The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters and the BDC goes out to 800 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.5 MOA which represents 19 at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
The TA11-D-100293Product Includes:
- 1 Flattop Adapter for Picatinny Rail (TA51)
- 1 3.5x35 Scopecoat (TA63)
- 1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 ACOG BAC Manual
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 8"
- Weight: 14 oz without Mount
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Calibration: M193 (5.56)
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.39"
- Exit Pupil: 10mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 5.5
- Field of View 100 yards: 28.9'
- Adjustment 100 yards (clicks/in): 3
- Mount: TA51
- Mount Comes With: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Mfg No: TA11-D-100293
Weight: 3.55 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: