Fenix HL Series 208 Lumen, Gold Md: HL25GR
This is a classic work horse, developed for that environment where you need a headlamp to handle the harshest conditions. Rugged aluminum housing and waterproof construction, the IP68 rated HL25 headlamp is ready for anything you can throw at it. Armed with a powerful Cree XP-G2 LED, this triple AAA battery powered headlamp provides 280-lumen output with a 223-foot/68-meter beam distance. Featuring three brightness levels and burst mode, the HL25 is a great choice for your nightime adventures.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes of output: High: 150 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 3 hours; Alkaline Battery: 4 hours), Mid: 50 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 8 hours; Alkaline Battery: 12 hours), Low: 4 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 120 hours; Alkaline Battery: 140 hours)
- Burst Mode: 280 Lumens
- NEW for Fenix: IP68 Rated. Waterproof up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. Impact resistance up to 1.5 meters/4.92 feet. Absolutely dustproof.
- Rugged aluminum housing to shed heat and impact
- Intelligent memory circuit. Automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on.
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism
- Fast, convenient all-in-one button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Uses three AAA Batteries (Alkaline Included)
- 2.6 inches/66mm (Length) x 1.73 inches/45mm (Width) x 1.85 inches/47mm (Height)
- 3.18 ounches/90.3-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Color: Gray
Mfg No: HL25GR
Manufacturer: Fenix Flashlights
Weight: 0.05 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: