Cuddeback IR Trail Camera Md: 1286
The Cuddeback White cameras are the highest performance cameras at this price – ½ second trigger means fewer blanks. Easy to use so you spend more time scouting and less time managing your cameras.
Featuring ½ second trigger speed that is the fastest at this price point that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss.
Then add a Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
Cuddeback’s Super Simple Setup makes setup and deployment virtually fool proof. Spend more time scouting and less time messing with the settings.
Cuddeback has even reinvented the mounting system to make it easier and more versatile to deploy the camera. With Genius Mount the user does not bang the camera around while strapping it to a tree, he simply straps (or screws) the mount to the tree then slides the camera on and off as needed. Plus, optional mounts allow panning, tilting, and locking.
Cuddeback IR. With this level of performance and value it’s a great camera for budget minded hunters or those who want lots of cameras.
- Flash Technology: Infrared with 850nm LEDs
- Flash Power: 24 High Power IR LEDs 50 feet
- Trigger Speed: ½ second
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds
- Battery System: AA battery, quantity 8
- Battery Life: Up to 6 months,Over 10,000 images
- Day Images: Full Color
- Night Images: IR Black and White
- Image Imprint: Date, Time, Moon Phase, CAM ID
- Zone Control: Yes (Select wide/narrow)
- Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Camera Delays: 1 second to 60 minutes
- No Card Mode: Yes
- Super Simple setup: Yes
- Video: Yes – 10, 20, 30 seconds
- Full Size Images: Yes (4:3)
- Genius Mount: Yes