Western 9" Skinner 100th Annivrsry Knife
Camillus Cutlery Company Western 9" Skinner 100th Anniversary Knife (19087)
This Western Skinner is a true American classic hunting design. Excellent ergonomics, attention to detail, and great fit and finish are standard on the Anniversary Skinner. The blade is full tang, the Micarta handle scales are removable, and the sheath is genuine leather. Proudly made in the USA.
- Black powder blade finish
- Hollow ground blade
- Saddle skirting sheath with belt loop
- Blade Length: 4.75"
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Handle Material: Brown Canvas Micarta
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 6.4 oz., 8.1 oz. with Sheath
- Made in the USA
Mfg No: 19087
Manufacturer: Camillus Cutlery Company
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: