American Tactical is proud to announce the development of the all new FXH-45! This is a Hybrid 1911 that has a polymer frame with 2 metal inserts for added stability and durability. Made in similar fashion to our other hybrids, this unique Patent-pending firearm has a steel match grade barrel and a custom designed steel slide. The frame was built to have an ergonomic feel with built in finger grooves. The FXH-45 accepts Glock front and rear sights, including aftermarket night sights as well. This new breed of 1911 is compatible with most standard 1911 parts and grips.
- Full Size
- Single Action
- Semi Automatic
- Removeable Top Plate Allows the Addition of American Tactical Optic Mount for Trijicon RMR and Burris Fastfire Sights - Available Separately.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 5", 416 Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Frame Material: Polymer w/ 2 7075-T6 Aluminum Inserts
- Frame Finish: MilSpec Hard Coat Anodize on Inserts
- Frame Color: Black
- Slide Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Slide Color: Black
- Sights: Accepts Glock Front and Rear Sights (Accepts Aftermarket Night Sights)
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Trigger: Overtravel Adjustable, Skeletonized Alloy, Silver Color
- Length: 8.70"
- Height: 5.40"
- Weight: 27.5 oz (Empty with No Magazine)