Big Agnes Scout Plus, 2 Person Tent Md: TSP216
The Scout tent line is best described as an updated old-school A-frame wall tents or tarps.These single-wall tents utilize your trekking poles for support and set up in no time.With ample floor space,excellent venting,and minimal weight,these ultralight shelters might change the way you think about single-wall tents.
- Single wall tents designed to be used with trekking poles
- Trekking poles fit into a specially designed pocket reinforced with durable materials to keep your tent body protected
- Stabilizer loop at front door keeps pole in position
- Full eve and rear vent system keep air circulating
- Built in cargo pockets
- Scout Plus UL2 features one door and one vestibule
- Storm flaps on exterior zippers
- Reflective guylines and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points
- Self-adjusting guyouts on front corners
- Silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Vents are polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Scout Plus UL2 requires one 45”/114cm for the front pole and one pole that collapses to 33”/84cm for the rear pole(not included)
- 13 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- 2 cargo pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Trail Weight: 1lb 12oz
- Packed Weight: 2lb 3oz
- Footprint Weight: 5oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 13"
- Floor Area: 29sq ft
- Floor Length: 86"
- Floor Width: 42"-54"
- Vestibule Area: 14sq ft
- Head Height: 45"
- Foot Height: 33"
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Manufacturer Number: TSP216