Daiwa Aird Air Low Profile Baitcasting Reel 6.3:1 Gear Ratio, 9BB+1RB Bearings, 11 lb Max Drag, Left Hand Md: AIR100HLA
Completely redesigned, the Daiwa Aird Casting Reel has a durable, lightweight composite frame and sideplate that facilitate hours of fatigue-free fishing. Magforce Cast Control, an externally controlled magnetic braking system, eliminates backlash. Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag can protect fine lines, yet it has up to 11 lbs. of drag for when stopping power is needed. 10-bearing system is extremely smooth. 90mm swept handle has minimal wobble. I-shape soft-touch handle knob provides an excellent grip.
- Made using the highest quality components
- Used by professional fishermen worldwide
- Tested for durability and quality
- Lightweight composite frame and side plate
- Magforce cast control
- Machined aluminum spool (double anodized)
- 90mm swept handle
- Custom I-shaped soft-touch handle knob
- Type: Baitcasting
- Action FW/SW: M/L
- Ball Bearing + Roller Bearing: 9 + 1
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Line Per Crank: 25.7"
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): Mono: 12/120, 14/100
Braid: 40/115, 55/85
- Max Drag: 11.0
- Right/Left Hand: Left