Browning Vortex 8" Folding Drop Point 4440 Stainless Knife, Black/Carbon Md: 3227530
Rugged. Sleek. Reliable. Vortex knives are a modern take on classic Browning knife design. Built from high quality 440 stainless steel, they'll hold a keen edge. With the titanium coating, the blade won't reflect errant light and it's almost impervious to rust. The G-10 scaled handles are extremely durable, but also have a "tacky" surface when wet, ensuring a positive grip even when exposed to blood and moisture in the field. Additionally, the finger groove in the carbon fiber bolsters and the anti-skid grooves on the blade spine contribute to making sure your fingers don't slide onto the sharp portion of the blade.
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Closed Length: 4 1/2"
- Blade Opening: Two Stud
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features Finger Grooves: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: G-10
- Bolster Material: Carbon Fiber
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Carbon
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Serrated Blade: PARTIAL
Manufacturer Number: 3227530