Browning Ignite Fixed Drop Point Blade 7Cr 8.5" Knife Md: 3220161
Start it up. Be prepared for anything. Matches get soaked, lighters break, but flint and steel will always give you the spark you need to start a fire in the most adverse of conditions. The Ignite is a made from 7Cr stainless steel with a drop point design that is perfect for building a shelter or cleaning and preparing small game. The fire starting flint inserts into the rugged polymer sheath, ensuring that it won't get lost, yet will be readily available when you need it.
- Description: Knife, Ignite Black / Orange
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Composition: 7Cr
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Color: Orange
- Secondary Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Serrated Blade: NO
Manufacturer Number: 3220161