Daiwa Millionaire Surf Reel 5.8:1 Gear Ratio, 5CRBB, 1BB, 1RB Bearing, 11 lb Max Drag, Right Hand Md: M7HTMAGST
There are simply no finer off-the-shelf reels for casting maximum distance in the surf.
To control the high-performance spools of these reels, capable of reaching speeds up to 30,000 rpm, Magforce-Z applies smooth magnetic braking as the spool approaches maximum speed to prevent over run, backing off as the spool slows. The result is the spool starts and builds speed faster, then keeps spinning longer. And the amount of control is fully adjustable to meet varying conditions and your particular casting style.
- Super Tuned machine cut spool-super-balanced, super-lightweight aluminum alloy
- Super Tuned machine cut spool–super-balanced, super-lightweight aluminum alloy
- Carbon Swept Handle for reduced weight, maximum leverage and control
- EVA double handle knob
- Fast 5.8 to 1 retrieve picks up 28” per crank
- High-grade brass drive gear and stainless steel pinion
- 10 Bearing System (8 CRBB + 1BB + 1RB)
- Rigid, one-piece aluminum frame
- Smooth star-adjust drag
- Magforce-Z cast control
- Action FW / SW: Heavy / Medium Heavy
- Bearings: 5CRBB, 1BB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 28"
- Weight (oz.): 12.2
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): MONO: 15/330, 20/200
- Drag Max: 11