Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Dual Illuminated Green Chevron, M193
This 4x32 BAC ACOG scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for a bright aiming point in any light condition. The ranging reticle is calibrated for M193 ammunition (5.56, 55gr FMJ, common military surplus) fired from a 16" barrel.
The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters and the BDC goes out to 800 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.5 MOA which represents 19 at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
- 1 Flattop Mount for Picatinny Rail (TA51)
- 1 4x32 Scopecoat (TA64)
- 1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
- 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 ACOG Manual
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Size: 32mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 5.8"
- Weight: 9.9 oz without Mount
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Calibration: M193 (5.56)
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 1.5"
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 7
- Field of View 100 yards: 36.8'
- Adjustment 100 yards (clicks/in): 2
- Mount: TA51
- Mount Comes With: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Mfg No: TA31-D-100290
Weight: 4.5 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: