Barrett Firearms 14587 REC7 Gen II 5.56 NATO 16" Barrel Flat Dark Earth
- Semi-auto, low-maintenance, reliablity-enhanced AR carbine
- Innovative gas piston system separates heat & powder residue from bolt carrier & trigger assembly
- 1-pc. 17-4 stainless steel piston is easily accessed without removal of handguard
- High-strength 9310 steel, gas-ring-free, enhanced bolt design is specifically suited for the REC7®
- Nickel Teflon coated anti-tilt full auto bolt carrier machined from solid 8620 steel block w/integrated piston strike face
- Forged 7075 upper & lower Type 3/Class 2 hardcoat anodized receivers w/Cerakote finish
- Mil-Spec diameter receiver extension
- M4 feed ramps machined into receiver
- Geissele SSA trigger
- Magpul trigger guard
- 2-position nitride-finished forward-venting gas plug is suppressor-ready & fine-tuned to specific caliber & barrel length
- Patented, chrome-lined fluted gas block w/M1913 rail prevents excessive carbon buildup
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floated barrel w/PWS Triad muzzle brake
- Barrett Enhanced handguard rail utilizes KeyMod attachments
- Magpul MOE 6-position buttstock & pistol grip
- PRI adj. flip-up sights
- Beveled mag well for rapid mag changes
- Each bolt is proofed & magnetic particle inspected to guarantee reliable performance
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist: 1:7"
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel: 16"
- Overall Length: 33.25"
- Weight (apx.): 7 lbs.
- Includes (2) mags, (1) KeyMod rail attachment, and Barrett soft carrying case