Hatsan Model 125 Combo 22 Caliber, 19.60" Barrel Md: HC125C22VORT
The 125TH is ideal for plinking, shooting spinners, popping paper targets and dispatching small rodents at close distances. If you hunt a lot, the camo stock will help you blend in for a stealthier approach to your quarry.
The Quattro trigger is available only on Hatsan-manufactured guns! Adjust the 2-stage trigger to your shooting needs.
- Hatsan 125TH (thumbhole) air rifle
- Vortex gas-piston powerplant
- Rifled steel barrel
- Muzzlebrake for extra cocking leverage
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger (adj. for trigger-pull weight and travel)
- 11mm and Weaver optics rail
- Fixed TruGlo fiber optic front sight (red, 0.60")
- Fully adjustable TruGlo fiber optic rear sight (green, 0.35")
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Automatic safety
- Monte Carlo buttstock
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- SAS (shock absorber system) that reduces vibration
- Triopad rubber recoil pad with 3 stock spacers to adjust pull length
- Camo synthetic thumbhole stock
- 9.30 lbs. (gun only)
- Includes 3-9x32 Optima scope and mount
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
- Caliber:0.22" (5.5mm)
- Velocity:1000 fps
- Barrel Length:19.6"
- Overall Length:47.4"
- Shot Capacity:1
- Cocking Effort:36 lbs.
- Front Sights:Fiber Optic
- Rear Sights:Fiber Optic
- Scopeable:Weaver & 11mm dovetails
- Trigger:Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate:Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for:Small game hunting/plinking
- Body Type:Rifle
- Weight:9.3 lbs