Trijicon MRO 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot Sight 1x25mm with Low Mount Md: 2200004
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness.
The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot.
The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
The MRO features fully protected adjusters that maintain zero even during rough handling, and can be adjusted without the need for special tools.
Hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is fully sealed and waterproof, providing durability in demanding conditions.
- 1 MRO Low Mount (AC32067)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 MRO Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 MRO Mount Guide
- Objective Size (mm):25mm
- Length (in):2.6 in.
- Weight (oz):5.1 oz. / 144g with battery installed, with mount
- Illumination Source:Battery
- Reticle Pattern:Dot
- Day Reticle Color:Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept:No
- Eye Relief (in):Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in):1 click = 1/2 MOA
- Housing Material:7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Batteries:1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life:5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C)
- Adjustment Range:70 MOA Total Travel
- Illumination Settings:8
- Dimensions (LxWxH):2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.18 in. (66mm x 43mm x 55mm) with mount
- Waterproof:100 ft. (30 m)
Manufacturer Number: 2200004