The BL-22 is perfect for both new and seasoned shooters. Newbies will appreciate features like confidence-building accuracy, a short 33° lever throw for fast cycling and a trigger that travels with the lever to prevent finger pinch. Experienced types will love the easy handling, light weight and quality construction. Whatever the reason, a BL-22 is a must have for every gun collection.
- Receiver: Steel; Blued finish; Grooved for scope mounts; Scroll engraved
- Barrel: Blued finish; Recessed Crown•ACTION – Lever-action; Short 33° lever throw; Tubular magazine; Gold-colored trigger
- Stock: Grade II/III maple; Gloss finish; Straight grip; Cut checkering
- Adjustable sights
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Magazine Capacity: 16 x 22 L.R.
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 1/2"
- Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 16"
- Site Radius: 15 3/8"
- Metal Finish: Blued Steel
- Wood Finish: Grade II/III maple, gloss finish
- Stock/Grip: Straight grip, cut checkering
- Overall Length: 36 3/4"
- Weight: 5 lbs.