Browning Escalade Skinner Bone Md: 3220130
A high end knife that works as good as it looks.
With a mirror polish on the blade and bolsters and jigged bone scales, Escalade knives look almost too pretty to use in the field. Made from 9Cr stainless steel, they'll hold a keen edge and are purpose designed for function - go ahead and get your Escalade dirty and bloody - you can wash it and it will look just as good as new.
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Sheath Description: Top Grain Leather
- Main Blade Length: 2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Blade Composition: 9Cr18MoV
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo, Buckmark
- Handle Features: Full Tang, Guard
- Handle Material: Jigged Bone
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Brown
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
Mfg No: 3220130
Weight: 0.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.