Bolt Action repeating rifle specifically designed for hunting in extremely harsh conditions and/or where temperature excursion is wide.
- Barrels in Nickel Chromium Steel for improved resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Cold hammer forging
- Sabatti's frames and bolts are entirely machined from solid bars of Ni-Cr steel for improved resistance to wear and corrosion.
- ROVER 870-Long action with solid magazine or removable magazine on request (chambered in medium to big calibers)
- The stock in techno polymer (high-resistance synthetic material) is charged with 30% fiberglass to increase strength, shock absorption and reduce risk of breakage
- Caliber: 243 Winchester
- Twist: 10 inches
- Barrel Length: 22 inches
- Muzzle Diameter: 0.59 inches
- Length of Pull: 14.37 inches
- Overall Length: 42.91 inches
- WeightL 7.1 lbs