Mako Group Tactical Vertical Foregrip w/ Integrated Adjustable Bipod - Gen 2- Tan
The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting. Issued to Israeli Special Forces and many US military units.
- Second generation T-POD with improved operation.
- Single thumb button releases legs.
- Closing halves and pressing legs up returns T-POD G2 to grip configuration.
- More compact than first generation T-PODs with a look that matches our AG-43 Pistol Grip and other accessories
- Quick-release mounting system.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite
Weight: 10.44 ounces (296 gr)
Width: 1.7" (44 mm)
Height: 5.8" (148 mm)
Length: 2.8" (70 mm)
Width (open / deployed): 6.1" (155 mm)
Height (open / deployed): 8.3" (211 mm)