Mako Group Tactical Foregrip With Integrated Adjustable Bipod - Quick Release- Black
The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Quick release.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- An ergonomic foregrip based on our popular TAL-4 grip.
- A touch of a button transforms the grip into a sturdy bipod.
- Legs are independently adjustable for height.
- Bipod allows slight pivot to adjust cant.
- Wide stance offers stability lacking in other grip bipod designs.
- Dual pressure switch cavities.
- Mounts with captive quick-release wingnuts.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
Weight: 11.8 oz. (335 gr)
Width: 1.97" (50 mm)
Height: 6.18" (157 mm)
Length: 2.76" (70 mm)
Width: (open/deployed) 7.9" (200 mm)
Height: (open/deployed) 8.6" (218 mm)