Mako Group Front And Rear Set Of Flip-up Sights With Tritium - 4 Rear Dots
- Designed for M4, M16 and AR-15 rifles, the KPOS system, and other weapons with same-plane mounting locations and similar sight height.
- Rear sight is finger-adjustable for windage.
- Front sight is finger-adjustable for elevation.
- Low-profile, lightweight design.
- May be used as primary or secondary sights.
- Ambidextrous deployment and control.
- High-grade polymer and metal construction.
- Spring-based locking mechanism will not break or deform.
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
- Front sight height designed for mounting to handguard on same plane as rear sight, not to AR-15 gas blocks.
Front sight weight: .88 oz.
Rear sight weight: 1 oz.