Leupold Mojave Binoculars 12x50mm, Pro Guide HD. Roof Prisnm, Black Md: 170608
Sporting large objectives, a powerful magnification, extra-low dispersion glass, and phase-corrected BAK4 prisms, Leupold's black 12x50 BX-3 Mojave Pro Guide HD Binocular delivers bright high-contrast images with true-to-life color and crisp clarity even when observing at long distances. Image quality is enhanced through the use of proprietary anti-reflection lens coatings on all optical surfaces, phase-corrected coatings on the prisms, and large 50mm objectives that gather generous amounts of light to deliver bright images even in low-light conditions such as at dawn, dusk, or under heavily-canopied woods.
Designed to stand up to a life lived outdoors, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them water and fogproof, even when moving through extreme temperature variations. The chassis is made from an aluminum alloy to make it lightweight and corrosion-resistant. And to further cut weight, providing users with more area to grip, Leupold employs an open bridge configuration with a dual-hinge. Its oversized, knurled center focusing wheel allows for sharp focusing even while wearing gloves, and for long-duration glassing sessions, or to reduce fatigue and visible hand-shake, the Mojave can be mounted on a tripod or other support system using an optional adapter.
- Extra Low-Dispersion Glass Objectives
- Phase-Corrected BAK4 Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Lead-Free Calcium Fluoride Lenses
- Open Bridge Configuration
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water & Fogproof
- Center Focus/Dioptric Adjustment Wheel
- Tripod Mountable With Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Click-Stop Eyecups
- Leupold 12x50 BX-3 Mojave Pro Guide HD Binocular (Black)
- Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Angle of View: 4.8° (actual)
- Field-of-View: 251.0' @ 1000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.84'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 16.0 mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 58.0 - 74.0 mm / 2.3 - 2.9"
- Dioptric Correction: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Mount: Yes (Adapter Optional)
- Dimensions Length: 6.6"
- Weight: 29.0 oz.