Spyderco Firefly Folding 2.74" VG10 Plain Blade, Orange G10 Handles Md: C184GPOR
Custom knifemaker Peter Carey specializes in meticulously crafted knives made with premium, state-of-the-art materials. The Firefly, his first collaboration with Spyderco, captures the spirit of his craftsmanship in a unique production folder.
Built on a framework of skeletonized full stainless steel liners, its contoured handle is made using orange G-10 scales and handsome carbon fiber bolsters. The handle is home to a Walker LinerLock mechanism and a saber-ground VG-10 blade with a highly functional drop-point profile. A two-position clip offers right-side tip-up or tip-down carry for easy, immediate access.
- Blade Length: 2.74" (70 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.54" (65 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.22" (158 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.48" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 0.49" (12.5 mm)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Handle Material: Orange G10 with Carbon Fiber Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: Michael Walker LinerLock
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Made in Japan
Manufacturer Number: C184GPOR