Colt Competition Expert Series Gen 2, .223 Remington, 16" Barrel, 30 Rounds, Black
- Match-Grade 'Manganese-Phosphated' 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel custom barrel
- 6 groove Button-Rifling - 1 in 8 R.H. twist Barrel Rifling optimized for 50 gr. to 77 gr. Bullets
- Gas-Operated Original Direct-Impingement System for Guaranteed Accuracy
- Colt Competition 'Twin-Port' Muzzle Brake
- Colt Competition 12 Vented Modular Float-Tube Handguard
- 5.5 Top-Mounted Picatinny Handguard Rail with 11 slots.
- Colt Competition Match-Target Trigger. Nickel-Teflon Coated. Breaks at ~6 lbs.
- Colt Competition Low Profile Gas Block
- Colt Competition Charging Handle with Extended Tactical Latch
- Matched Bolt & Bolt Carrier with H-Buffer
- Forged & Precision-Fitted Upper & Lower Receivers with Forging Mark
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Flat-Top Upper Receiver
- Action: Semi Automatic
- Caliber: .223 Remington/5.56mm
- Operation: Gas-Operated Original Direct-Impingement System
- Barrel Length: 18" Mid-Weight
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Mode of Fire Options: Safe / Fire
- Stock/Grip: Hogue Rubber
- Barrel Muzzle Threads: 1/2 - 28 T.P.I
- Barrel Rifling: 6-groove Button Rifled 1 Turn in 8 RH Twist
- Length: 38"
- Weight: 6.60 lbs